|FAQ - SHIPPING/RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETAIL ONLY|
1.Orders to P.O. Boxes can be delivered only by (Canada or US) Post.To better serve you, Ideal North ships all orders the best and cheapest way possible. All instock orders will be shipped within 48 hours, we will contact you if there are any delays.
Shipping is free within Canada.
USA freight charge is $10.00 for orders less than $50.00 CDN and 15% of the order if greater than $50.00 CDN (Freight and Taxes not included in total). The shipping charge will be clearly indicated at checkout time before you make the payment.
2.United States Orders:
Our Canadian made products are NAFTA friendly and should not be subject to any customs duties. Some of Ideal North products are imported into the Canada. As such, you may be charged customs duties when an order is shipped to the United States. Import duties are applied by US Customs and custom brokerage fees are collected by the delivery company when delivered. Ideal North does not collect duties and taxes and cannot predict what your charges may be. Your credit card company may also add a charge for currency conversion. If you have questions about US and any applicable duties, please contact the US Customs Office.
3.We guarantee all Ideal North products meet the highest of standards in quality and workmanship. If you wish to return your product that you believe is defective, you must contact us within 10 days of the date your order was shipped (the date on your credit card receipt). All returned products must be in their original packaging, in their original condition and in re-saleable condition. Items that are to be returned must have a RAN (Return Authorization Number) assigned to them. Customers will be responsible for all shipping charges. Any and all shipping charges are non-refundable unless items are determined to be defective. Ideal North Inc. reserves the right to deem what is defective in accordance to production standards. No returns will be accepted back after 10 days from shipping date.
4.If your order is returned because you entered an incorrect address or you refused it at deliver time then we will refund your credit card as follows:
You will be refunded the total amount of the order minus the shipping charge and less a $10 package handling re-stocking fee. We will also subtract any other outstanding charges we have incurred during shipping, such as return freight fees, or penalty fees etc.
*** Disclaimer - Ideal North reserve the right to make changes to any and all pricing, policy, terms and conditions with out notice.
|FAQ - TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WHOLESALE ONLY|
How do I order your products?|
Ideal North offers 3 convenient ways for you to place an order.
- Telephone Orders – Toll Free 1.866.695.5995
- Fax Orders - Toll Free 1-866.943.6673
- E-mail Ordersemail@example.com
When are you open?
To better serve you, our knowledgeable Customer Service staff is available to answer any questions you may have from Monday - Friday between 8:30am to 5:00pm EST.
Do you have minimum quantities per order?
Yes, there may be minimums quantities for first time orders of new products that will vary, yet afterwards there is only a minimum quantity of 6 units on repeat order.
How is my order confirmed?
We do not confirm the receipt of orders unless it has been requested. If we receive your order by fax or e-mail and if any of the items requested are NOT in stock, we will we will contact you by telephone prior to shipping.
Do you have a custom program?
Yes, our Customer Service Representative will gladly quote cost and delivery on Custom and Private Label orders in excess of 500 pieces. Subject to confirmation, allow 4-5 weeks production time on approved orders and an additional 4-5 weeks for shipping and delivery. Our Coordinates
|TERMS – AT THE DISCRETION OF IDEAL NORTH|
What are your payment methods?|
- NET TERMS: Payment is due net 30 days from the invoice date. Past due invoices will be assessed a late payment fee of 2% per month (24% per annum). We reserve the right to withhold shipments, without notification, on overdue accounts. Charge card payments by either Visa or MasterCard cannot be used to pay off past due or delinquent accounts or an additional 4% will be incurred with any Charge Card payment for balance owing.
- CREDIT CARDS: Payment by Visa and Mastercard are accepted prior to shipment, subject to receipt of a signed authorization. Charge card payments by either Visa or MasterCard cannot be used to pay off past due or delinquent accounts or an additional 4% will be incurred with any Charge Card payment for balance owing.
- Please click here to download the Credit Card Authorization Form. If you wish to establish terms a Credit Application Form is available online.
When will my order be shipped?|
Orders will be shipped within 24 hours. Ideal North will make every attempt to accommodate rush orders. All orders are shipped FOB our Montreal Distribution Centre. Shipments will be made via the most cost-effective carrier. Your choice of carrier may be changed to meet your delivery requirements. Freight costs include shipping and handling charges.
How do you confirm shipping?
If you require a bill of lading or confirmation, we can arrange to e-mail you the tracking number when an order is shipped.
|CLAIMS AND RETURNS|
What is your return policy?|
- If you have an error or discrepancy with an order, please contact our Customer Service Department within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- All returns require an Ideal North return authorization (RA) number and must be obtained within 30 days from receipt of goods. A 15% restocking charge applies to all returns and refused shipments.
- Returned goods must be shipped with all proper documentation and with the RA number clearly marked on the outside of the carton(s), within 30 days of issuance. All returns must be shipped by prepaid ground freight; collect and air shipments will not be accepted.
- We are unable to accept the return of goods that have been decorated or altered. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all merchandise for correct style, colour and size prior to decorating or altering in any way.
- Discontinued items are non-returnable.
Defective stock claims.
We guarantee all of our products which prove to be defective in workmanship or materials.
If upon inspection with in 48 hours of receipt of a shipment, you feel the merchandise is defective, notify us immediately. A return authorization will be given and replacement order will be issued, provided origional goods are returned according to guidelines detailed under our terms and condition policy.
Ideal North reserves the right to deem what is considered defective.